- Secure distribution of RPM packages 2015-08-19
- MVEL as an attack vector 2015-08-05
- Remote code execution via serialized data 2015-07-29
- libuser vulnerabilities 2015-07-23
- Single sign-on with OpenConnect VPN server over FreeIPA 2015-06-17
- The hidden costs of embargoes 2015-06-10
- Emergency Security Band-Aids with Systemtap 2015-06-03
- JSON, Homoiconicity, and Database Access 2015-05-20
- VENOM, don’t get bitten. 2015-05-13
- Explaining Security Lingo 2015-05-06
Sparks' Open Source and Security Journal by Eric "Sparks" Christensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://sparkslinux.wordpress.com/license/.