- Risk report update: April to October 2015 2015-11-04
- Red Hat CVE Database Revamp 2015-10-22
- Important security notice regarding signing key and distribution of Red Hat Ceph Storage on Ubuntu and CentOS 2015-09-17
- Factoring RSA Keys With TLS Perfect Forward Secrecy 2015-09-02
- Secure distribution of RPM packages 2015-08-19
- Remote code execution via serialized data 2015-07-29
- libuser vulnerabilities 2015-07-23
- Single sign-on with OpenConnect VPN server over FreeIPA 2015-06-17
- The hidden costs of embargoes 2015-06-10
- Emergency Security Band-Aids with Systemtap 2015-06-03
Sparks' Open Source and Security Journal by Eric "Sparks" Christensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://sparkslinux.wordpress.com/license/.