Just two short weeks after the release of the previous version of CQRLOG, version 1.7.1 has been released to the public with the following bugfixes:
- “When TRX control is not active, use frequency and mode from NewQSO window” option to Preferences->Band map added
- CTRL+N hotkey to QSO list window added (do NOT send QSL)
- TRX control window was not sizeable – fixed
- when ESC was pressed twice in Remote mode, log crashed – fixed
- program crashed when freq was entered with comma as decimal separator – fixed
- broken grid square statistic fixed
If you can, please evaluate this new package and provide karma. The new package should already be in rawhide.
The F21 Election schedule slipped and I’ve reworked the election schedule. Please note that we’ve opened up input for the questionnaire so there is still time to ask a question if you haven’t already done so. Additional information will be transmitted per the schedule.
Fedora Board Elections
There are two nominations for two open seats on the Board: Neville Cross and Haïkel Guémar. Because there were no other challengers we won’t hold an election or townhall for these candidates.
FESCo (Engineering) Elections
There are six nominations for four seats on FESCo: Stephen Gallagher, Dennis Gilmore, Miloslav Trmač, Marcela Mašláňová, Toshio Kuratomi, and Kyle McMartin. Because there are challengers for the seats we’ll hold a townhall and an election based on the updated schedule. Input for the questionnaire for the candidates has been reopened until 23:59UTC on 27 January 2014.
FAmSCo (Ambassadors) Elections
There are four nominations for three seats on FAmSCo: Neville A. Cross, Truong Anh Tuan, Marcel Ribeiro Dantas, and Jon Disnard. Because there are challengers for the seats we’ll hold a townhall and an election based on the updated schedule. Input for the questionnaire for the candidates has been reopened until 23:59UTC on 27 January 2014.
I’ve just built the latest version of CQRLOG, version 1.6.1, for Fedora 18 through 21. The packages are being pushed to the updates-testing repos now and should be available soon. If you use CQRLOG in Fedora from the repositories I’d appreciate you testing this latest build and giving karma if it works (or doesn’t work) for you.
This update provides the following enhancements and bugfixes:
- 630M band added
- added OQRS (online QSL request system) to QSL sent menu
- added “Always sort by QSO date” option to Search function
- cursor is moved to last opened log in DB connection window
- “Ask before creating a backup” option to “Auto backup” added
- band map is much faster, a few optimization added
- program freezed for a few milliseconds with every bandmap refresh – fixed
- “MySQL server has gone away” problem fixed
- membership values collation were case sensitive – fixed
- ADIF import sometimes crashed with access vioalation, now will show what happened
- qrz search with right click on a call in the recent QSOs list didn’t work
- band map font settings was not loaded when program started
On Sunday, 08 September, upstream developers released version 1.6.0 of CQRLOG. This update has been pushed to the testing repositories in Fedora for versions F21, F20, and F19. Three +1 karma feedback gets the update into the normal Fedora update repos sooner. Please give it a test.