- Container Security: Isolation Heaven or Dependency Hell 2014-12-17
- Analysis of the CVE-2013-6435 Flaw in RPM 2014-12-10
- Disabling SSLv3 on the client and server 2014-12-03
- Enterprise Linux 6.5 to 6.6 risk report 2014-11-12
- Can SSL 3.0 be fixed? An analysis of the POODLE attack. 2014-10-20
- POODLE – An SSL 3.0 Vulnerability (CVE-2014-3566) 2014-10-15
- The Source of Vulnerabilities, How Red Hat finds out about vulnerabilities. 2014-10-08
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Shellshock Bash flaws 0001-12-05
- Bash specially-crafted environment variables code injection attack 2014-09-24
- Enterprise Linux 5.10 to 5.11 risk report 2014-09-18
Sparks' Open Source and Security Journal by Eric "Sparks" Christensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://sparkslinux.wordpress.com/license/.