- TLS landscape 2014-09-10
- Is your software fixed? 2014-09-03
- Fedora Security Team 2014-08-13
- Controlling access to smart cards 2014-07-30
- Towards efficient security code audits 2014-07-16
- It’s all a question of time – AES timing attacks on OpenSSL 2014-07-02
- OpenSSL Privilege Separation Analysis 2014-06-18
- OpenSSL MITM CCS injection attack (CVE-2014-0224) 2014-06-05
- Defeating memory comparison timing oracles 2014-05-07
- SSL/TLS Everywhere – visions of a secure OpenStack 2014-04-23
Sparks' Open Source and Security Journal by Eric "Sparks" Christensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://sparkslinux.wordpress.com/license/.