- Can SSL 3.0 be fixed? An analysis of the POODLE attack. 2014-10-20
- POODLE – An SSL 3.0 Vulnerability (CVE-2014-3566) 2014-10-15
- The Source of Vulnerabilities, How Red Hat finds out about vulnerabilities. 2014-10-08
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Shellshock Bash flaws 0001-12-05
- Bash specially-crafted environment variables code injection attack 2014-09-24
- Enterprise Linux 5.10 to 5.11 risk report 2014-09-18
- TLS landscape 2014-09-10
- Is your software fixed? 2014-09-03
- Fedora Security Team 2014-08-13
- Controlling access to smart cards 2014-07-30
Sparks' Open Source and Security Journal by Eric "Sparks" Christensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://sparkslinux.wordpress.com/license/.